Better Off Dead

. .
#天氣陰陰、#整天沒雨、#Mut怪怪、#中午煮湯麵、#晚餐涮牛肉蒸雞捲燙韭菜

今天看了“Alarm for Cobra 11- The Dark Side” (Deut做事一板一眼的特性,在電影裡也發揮得淋漓盡致)、“Jumper”、“2:22”、“The Mechanic(2011)”、“The Zookeeper's Wife”、“The Man from U.N.C.L.E.(2015)”,不過,從頭到尾真正看完的只有<極速秒殺《 The Mechanic》 @ 舒嫚的部落格>。
「victory love preparation」
「The best jobs are the ones nobody even knows you were there.」
「Franz Schubert - Piano Trio No 2 in E flat major」
電影一幕:酒吧女歌手唱的歌詞非常有趣<Linnzi Zaorski - Better Off Dead - YouTube>

Never treat me very good,
Nice and friendly like you could,
Why don't you tell me why I should hang around with you
I'm so lonesome in my bed,
Gloom & sadness fill my head,
Thinking I'd be better dead than hang around with you
I don't want a man to tease me,
Then leave me all alone,
Or have those other girls call you baby, on the telephone
Why don'y you love me any more,
Or send me roses to my door,
Instead I'm crying on the floor just thinking about you